Baked Ham with Orange Glaze Recipe
Baked in apple cider and orange juice, this tender ham is brushed with a sweet-tangy mustard and marmalade glaze. For more flavor, serve the slices with extra glaze on the side.
- 1 fully cooked bone-in ham (6 to 7 pounds)
- 2 cups apple cider or unsweetened juice
- 2 cups orange juice
- 1/3 cup orange marmalade
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1. Place ham on a rack in a shallow roasting pan. Score the surface of the ham, making diamond shapes 1/4 in. deep. Add cider and orange juice to pan. Loosely cover ham with foil; bake at 325° for 1 hour. Combine remaining ingredients; brush some over ham.
- 2. Bake, uncovered, 50-60 minutes longer or until a thermometer reads 140°. brushing occasionally with glaze. Serve with remaining glaze. Yield: 10 servings.
6 ounces ham equals 326 calories, 7 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 119 mg cholesterol, 1,583 mg sodium, 26 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 40 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC