Baked Ham Sandwiches Recipe
Minced onion and prepared mustard put a flavorful spin on these ham and cheese sandwiches. Simply take a few foil-wrapped favorites from the freezer and warm them in the oven for effortless lunches. —Charlotte Rowe, Alto, New Mexico
- 1/3 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup dried minced onion
- 1/3 to 1/2 cup prepared mustard
- 2 tablespoons poppy seeds
- 8 hamburger buns, split
- 16 slices deli ham
- 8 slices Swiss cheese
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the butter, onion, mustard and poppy seeds; spread about 2 tablespoons on each bun. Layer with ham and cheese; replace tops. Wrap each sandwich in foil.
- 2. Bake at 350° for 6-10 minutes or until cheese is melted. Yield: 8 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 370 calories, 20 g fat (11 g saturated fat), 65 mg cholesterol, 951 mg sodium, 28 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 21 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC