- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1-1/2 teaspoons cider vinegar
- 3/4 teaspoon sugar
- 6 ounces shaved fully cooked ham, chopped
- 3 ounces process cheese (Velveeta), cubed
- 1 hard-cooked egg, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped celery
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped green pepper
- 4 onion rolls, split
- In a large bowl, combine the mayonnaise, vinegar and sugar. Stir in the ham, cheese, egg, celery, onion and green pepper. Spoon about 1/2 cup onto each roll bottom; replace tops.
- Wrap individually in heavy-duty foil. Place on a baking sheet. Bake at 350° for 15-20 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Baked Ham Salad Sandwiches
Sort By :
"We've had this recipe twice, now! It's top notch! I do leave off the vegetables for the picky eaters in the house."
"I used sweet pickle relish instead of green pepper. My DH does not like green pepper. I cut out the sugar since I used the sweet relish."