Baked Ham Hoagies Recipe
- 1 boneless fully cooked ham (4 to 6 pounds)
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 can (12 ounces) cola
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 15 to 20 hoagie buns, split
- Lettuce leaves, sliced Colby-Monterey Jack cheese and tomatoes
- 1. Place ham in a roasting pan. Score the surface with shallow diagonal cuts, making diamond shapes. Add water to the pan. Cover and bake at 325° for 1-1/4 hours.
- 2. Pour cola over ham; sprinkle with brown sugar. Bake, uncovered, 30-45 minutes longer or until a meat thermometer reads 140°.
- 3. Let stand for 10 minutes before slicing. Serve on buns with lettuce, cheese and tomatoes. Yield: 15-20 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 266 calories, 7 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 46 mg cholesterol, 1,202 mg sodium, 30 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 22 g protein.
Reviews for Baked Ham Hoagies
"delicious mmy kids absolutely loved it"