Baked Halibut with Onions Recipe
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 2 large onions, thinly sliced
- 1-1/4 cups mayonnaise
- 6 halibut steaks (8 ounces each)
- 1 cup finely crushed cornflakes
- 1. Place the butter in a 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish; top with onions. Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 8 minutes or until tender. Spread mayonnaise over both sides of halibut; coat with cornflake crumbs. Place over onions.
- 2. Bake, uncovered, for 20-22 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 6 servings.
1 each: 715 calories, 68g fat (24g saturated fat), 111mg cholesterol, 687mg sodium, 16g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 1g fiber), 10g protein.
Reviews for Baked Halibut with Onions
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.