Baked Halibut with Onions Recipe
We once lived near Homer, Alaska, the Halibut Capital of the World. We fondly recall Alaska's Kenai Peninsula every time we enjoy this dish. —Rebecca McLaughlin, Piano Beach, California
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 2 large onions, thinly sliced
- 1-1/4 cups mayonnaise
- 6 halibut steaks (8 ounces each)
- 1 cup finely crushed cornflakes
- 1. Place the butter in a 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish; top with onions. Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 8 minutes or until tender. Spread mayonnaise over both sides of halibut; coat with cornflake crumbs. Place over onions.
- 2. Bake, uncovered, for 20-22 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 6 servings.
1 each: 715 calories, 68g fat (24g saturated fat), 111mg cholesterol, 687mg sodium, 16g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 1g fiber), 10g protein.
Reviews for Baked Halibut with Onions
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC