- 3 pounds halibut steaks (1 inch thick)
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Place halibut in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Combine the sour cream, Parmesan cheese, butter, dill, salt and pepper; spoon over halibut.
- Cover and bake at 375° for 20 minutes. Uncover; sprinkle with paprika. Bake 10-15 minutes longer or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 6 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Baked Halibut
Sort By :
"This is the best halibut receipe I have ever made...love..love it.5star"
"We made the receipe with fresh walleye, and it was excellent!"
"This is fabulous. Very quick and easy and great flavor. The whole family loved it."
"Husband liked it, but it was a bit too rich for my taste--felt like I was gaining weight just from smelling it!"
"When it comes to fish recipes my husband is hard to please and he loved this one."