"I got this easy delicious recipe from Sandy Schroth of the Puffin Bed & Breakfast in Gustavus, Alaska," says Mrs. Edward Mahnke of Houston, Texas.
- 3 pounds halibut steaks (1 inch thick)
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Place halibut in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Combine the sour cream, Parmesan cheese, butter, dill, salt and pepper; spoon over halibut.
- Cover and bake at 375° for 20 minutes. Uncover; sprinkle with paprika. Bake 10-15 minutes longer or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Baked Halibut in Taste of Home June/July 2001, p60
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Baked Halibut
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review