Baked Garlic Sweet Potatoes Recipe
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh rosemary or 1/4 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1-1/2 pounds sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into 3/4-inch chunks
- 1/4 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth or vegetable broth
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the oil, garlic, rosemary and salt; add sweet potatoes and toss to coat. Transfer to a 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- 2. Bake, uncovered at 350° for 30 minutes. Add broth; bake 10-15 minutes longer or until potatoes are tender, stirring occasionally. Yield: 4 servings.
One serving (3/4 cup) equals 142 calories, 4 g fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 343 mg sodium, 26 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 2 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/2 starch, 1/2 fat.