I rely on fresh rosemary to season this dish. The herb comes through very well in the unique side dish, and garlic gives the tender potatoes a savory twist.—Michelle Bishop, Peru, Indiana
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh rosemary or 1/4 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1-1/2 pounds sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into 3/4-inch chunks
- 1/4 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth or vegetable broth
- In a large bowl, combine the oil, garlic, rosemary and salt; add sweet potatoes and toss to coat. Transfer to a 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- Bake, uncovered at 350° for 30 minutes. Add broth; bake 10-15 minutes longer or until potatoes are tender, stirring occasionally. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Baked Garlic Sweet Potatoes in Light & Tasty June/July 2003, p6
Reviews for Baked Garlic Sweet Potatoes
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review