Baked Garlic Green Beans Recipe
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1-1/2 teaspoons cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dried minced onion
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Dash pepper
- 1-1/2 cups frozen cut green beans, thawed
- 1 tablespoon dry bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon butter, melted
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the oil, vinegar, onion, garlic, salt and pepper. Add the beans; toss to coat. Transfer to a greased 3-cup baking dish.
- 2. Combine the bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese and butter; sprinkle over beans. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 10-15 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 2 servings.
3/4 cup (prepared with reduced-fat butter) equals 126 calories, 9 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 5 mg cholesterol, 491 mg sodium, 9 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 3 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 vegetable, 1-1/2 fat.