Baked Garlic Chicken
"I serve this tender chicken with rice and green beans cooked in chicken broth," writes Suzanne Zick of Osceola, Arkansas. Its rich crispy coating is golden and nicely seasoned with garlic, celery salt and paprika.
8 ServingsPrep: 15 min. + marinating Bake: 50 min.
- 2 cups (16 ounces) sour cream
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 teaspoons celery salt
- 4 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 8 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 2 cups crushed butter-flavored crackers (about 50)
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- In a large shallow glass dish, combine the first seven ingredients.
- Add chicken; turn to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 3-4 hours.
- Place cracker crumbs in a shallow bowl; roll chicken in crumbs until
- coated. Transfer to a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Combine
- butter and oil; pour over the chicken. Bake, uncovered, at 350°
- for 50-60 minutes or until chicken juices run clear. Yield: 8
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 529 calories, 36 g fat (17 g saturated fat), 133 mg cholesterol, 1,157 mg sodium, 19 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 27 g protein.