- 6 small boneless skinless chicken breasts (1-1/2 lb.)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup sliced onions
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 small eggplant, trimmed, cut lengthwise in half, then crosswise into 1/4-inch-thick slices
- 1 zucchini, trimmed, cut lengthwise in half, then crosswise into 1/4-inch-thick slices
- 1 cup cremini mushrooms, quartered
- 6 plum tomatoes, coarsely chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley, divided
- 2 teaspoons each fresh rosemary and thyme
- 1-1/2 cups KRAFT® Shredded Mozzarella Cheese with a TOUCH OF PHILADELPHIA®
- 1 loaf rustic white bread (12 oz.), sliced
- HEAT oven to 375°F.
- COOK chicken in large nonstick ovenproof skillet on medium heat 4 min. on each side or until each breast is lightly browned on both sides. Remove from skillet; set aside.
- ADD oil, onions and garlic to skillet; cook and stir 2 min. Stir in remaining vegetables, 1 Tbsp. parsley, rosemary and thyme; cook and stir 4 min. Top with chicken.
- BAKE 15 min. or until chicken is done (165°F). Top with cheese; bake 5 min. or until melted. Serve with bread. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Baked Garden Ratatouille in KRAFT® Natural Shredded Cheese 2014
Reviews for Baked Garden Ratatouille
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review