- 2 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup baking cocoa
- 4 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- Mint chocolate chip ice cream, whipped cream, chopped pecans and/or chocolate sauce, optional
- In a large bowl, combine the sugar, flour and cocoa. Add eggs and mix well. Beat in vanilla and butter; stir in pecans.
- Pour into a greased 8-in. square baking pan. Place in a larger pan; add 1 in. of hot water to larger pan.
- Bake at 300° for 65 minutes or until set. Serve warm or at room temperature. Top with ice cream, whipped cream, pecans and/or chocolate sauce if desired. Yield: 9 servings.
Originally published as Baked Fudge Pudding in Country Woman Christmas 1996, p37
Reviews for Baked Fudge Pudding
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review