Baked Fudge Pudding Recipe
This easy-to-make pudding is a true chocolate lover's delight. I always look forward to that first dishful warm from the oven. You can top it with whipped cream, spoon it over ice cream or enjoy the fudgy flavor all by itself!
- 2 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup baking cocoa
- 4 Eggland's Best Eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- Mint chocolate chip ice cream, whipped cream, chopped pecans and/or chocolate sauce, optional
- In a large bowl, combine the sugar, flour and cocoa. Add eggs and mix well. Beat in vanilla and butter; stir in pecans.
- Pour into a greased 8-in. square baking pan. Place in a larger pan; add 1 in. of hot water to larger pan.
- Bake at 300° for 65 minutes or until set. Serve warm or at room temperature. Top with ice cream, whipped cream, pecans and/or chocolate sauce if desired. Yield: 9 servings.
Originally published as Baked Fudge Pudding in Country Woman Christmas 1996, p37
Reviews for Baked Fudge Pudding(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review