Baked Fruit Medley Recipe
Years ago, I would frequently serve my staff at work breakfast to thank them for their hard work. This comforting fruit casserole was always on the menu. —Patricia, Swanson, Cabot, Arkansas
TOTAL TIME: Prep: 10 min. Bake: 25 min. YIELD:3-4 servings
- 1 can (29 ounces) pear halves
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 teaspoon grated lime peel
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup flaked coconut
- 1. Drain pears, reserving 1/2 cup juice; set juice aside. Place pears, oranges and lime peel in an ungreased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish. Combine brown sugar and pear juice; stir until sugar is dissolved. Pour over fruit. Sprinkle with coconut.
- 2. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until heated through. Serve warm or chilled. Yield: 3-4 servings.
1 serving (1 cup) equals 298 calories, 2 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 37 mg sodium, 73 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 1 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC