Years ago, I would frequently serve my staff at work breakfast to thank them for their hard work. This comforting fruit casserole was always on the menu. —Patricia, Swanson, Cabot, Arkansas
- 1 can (29 ounces) pear halves
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 teaspoon grated lime peel
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup flaked coconut
- Drain pears, reserving 1/2 cup juice; set juice aside. Place pears, oranges and lime peel in an ungreased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish. Combine brown sugar and pear juice; stir until sugar is dissolved. Pour over fruit. Sprinkle with coconut.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until heated through. Serve warm or chilled. Yield: 3-4 servings.
Originally published as Baked Fruit Medley in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2002, p155
Reviews for Baked Fruit Medley
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review