- 1 can (29 ounces) pear halves
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 teaspoon grated lime peel
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup flaked coconut
- Drain pears, reserving 1/2 cup juice; set juice aside. Place pears, oranges and lime peel in an ungreased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish. Combine brown sugar and pear juice; stir until sugar is dissolved. Pour over fruit. Sprinkle with coconut.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until heated through. Serve warm or chilled. Yield: 3-4 servings.
Reviews for Baked Fruit Medley
"This is a very easy and delicious recipe. I made this for brunch we had for my mothers birthday. I assembled this the night before and baked it the next morning. I also added fresh blueberries and raspberries to give this more color. This was so tasty, we couldn't stop eating it!!!! Excellent addition to any meal."