I created this quick recipe after enjoying a seafood dish with Parmesan cheese sprinkled on top at a restaurant. The cheese added extra zip and gave me the idea to try the fish at home.—Lynn Mathieu, Great Mills, Maryland
2 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1/2 pound panfish fillets (perch, trout or whitefish)
- 4 teaspoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon dill weed
- Place fish in a 10-in. pie plate that has been coated with cooking
- spray. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and dill. Bake, uncovered, at
- 350° for 8-10 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Yield: 2 servings.
Nutritional Facts: One serving (prepared with perch) equals 119 calories, 2 g fat (0 saturated fat), 104 mg cholesterol, 131 mg sodium, 0 carbohydrate, 0 fiber, 23 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.