Seasoned with garlic, onion and citrus, these fish fillets are moist and tasty, and they look especially pretty on a colorful bed of shredded carrots.
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 4 halibut steaks (6 ounces each)
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- In a nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray, saute onion and garlic until tender; remove from the heat. Stir in parsley and orange peel.
- Place halibut in an 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray. Top with onion mixture. Combine orange and lemon juices; pour over fish. Sprinkle with salt and lemon-pepper. Cover and bake at 400° for 15-20 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Sunshine Halibut in The Taste of Home Cookbook 2006, p197
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Baked Fish Fillets
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review