- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons fat-free milk, divided
- 1 tablespoon shredded smoked cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh parsley
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Dash pepper
- 1 bacon strip
- Preheat oven to 325°. Coat two 4-oz. ramekins with cooking spray; break an egg into each dish. Spoon 1 tablespoon milk over each egg. Combine cheese, parsley, salt and pepper; sprinkle over tops.
- Bake, uncovered, 12-15 minutes or until whites are completely set and yolks begin to thicken but are not firm.
- Meanwhile, in a small skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until crisp. Remove to paper towels to drain. Crumble bacon and sprinkle over eggs. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews for Baked Eggs with Cheddar and Bacon for Two
Sort By :
"I also just put the bacon right in the remekin & cooked it that way. Next time I'm going to try to scramble the egg & put it on an English muffin after baking for a breakfast sandwich."
"Made this recipe for my husband and he ate the whole thing and loved it. He still cant believe it was actually healthy."
"Simple & delicious. Next time will use equivalent of pre-cooked real bacon bits for an even speedier meal."
"Quick, easy and tasty! I put the bacon sprinkles on top before I baked it. Even the hubby said it was and a nice variety and tasty. He usually doesn't like any type of egg dishes!"