“These little treats are super-easy to make and perfect for a special breakfast. They’re also very nice for a casual dinner. The smoky cheese and bacon elevate eggs to another level!” Catherine Wilkinson — Dewey, Arizona
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons fat-free milk, divided
- 1 tablespoon shredded smoked cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh parsley
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Dash pepper
- 1 bacon strip
- Preheat oven to 325°. Coat two 4-oz. ramekins with cooking spray; break an egg into each dish. Spoon 1 tablespoon milk over each egg. Combine cheese, parsley, salt and pepper; sprinkle over tops.
- Bake, uncovered, 12-15 minutes or until whites are completely set and yolks begin to thicken but are not firm.
- Meanwhile, in a small skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until crisp. Remove to paper towels to drain. Crumble bacon and sprinkle over eggs. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Baked Eggs with Cheddar and Bacon for Two in Healthy Cooking
Reviews for Baked Eggs with Cheddar and Bacon for Two
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review