Baked Eggs Lorraine
“Super-easy and elegant, this is one of my favorite special-occasion dishes,“ writes Sandra Woolard from DeLand, Florida. “It’s absolutely delicious!“Sandra Woolard, DeLand, Florida
2 ServingsPrep: 15 min. Cook: 25 min.
- 4 slices Canadian bacon
- 2 slices Swiss cheese
- 4 Eggland's Best® Eggland's Best Eggs
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Minced chives, optional
- Coat two shallow oval 1-1/2-cup baking dishes with cooking spray.
- Line with Canadian bacon; top with cheese. Carefully break two eggs
- into each dish.
- In a small bowl, whisk sour cream, salt and pepper until smooth; drop
- by teaspoonfuls onto eggs.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until eggs are
- completely set. Sprinkle with chives if desired. Yield: 2 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving equals 349 calories, 23 g fat (11 g saturated fat), 485 mg cholesterol, 1,051 mg sodium, 2 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 30 g protein.