Baked Eggs and Ham Recipe
I give this single-serving dish Southwestern flair and zip by using cheese flavored with jalapeno peppers, but regular cheddar cheese also produces tasty results.—Carolyn Crump, Center, Texas
- 1/4 cup seasoned croutons
- 2 tablespoons chopped fully cooked ham
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon shredded cheddar cheese
- Fresh fruit, optional
- 1. In a greased shallow 2-cup baking dish, toss the croutons, ham and butter. Break the eggs carefully on top. Sprinkle with cheese.
- 2. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 15-18 minutes or until eggs reach desired doneness. Serve with fresh fruit if desired. Yield: 1 serving.
1 each: 333 calories, 25g fat (12g saturated fat), 472mg cholesterol, 560mg sodium, 7g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0g fiber), 18g protein .
Reviews for Baked Eggs and Ham
Reviewed Jul. 20, 2014
"We liked this one. I used country ham"
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC