Baked Eggs and Ham Recipe
I give this single-serving dish Southwestern flair and zip by using cheese flavored with jalapeno peppers, but regular cheddar cheese also produces tasty results.—Carolyn Crump, Center, Texas
- 1/4 cup seasoned croutons
- 2 tablespoons chopped fully cooked ham
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon shredded cheddar cheese
- Fresh fruit, optional
- 1. In a greased shallow 2-cup baking dish, toss the croutons, ham and butter. Break the eggs carefully on top. Sprinkle with cheese.
- 2. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 15-18 minutes or until eggs reach desired doneness. Serve with fresh fruit if desired. Yield: 1 serving.
1 each: 333 calories, 25g fat (12g saturated fat), 472mg cholesterol, 560mg sodium, 7g carbohydrate (1g sugars, trace fiber), 18g protein
Reviews for Baked Eggs and Ham
Reviewed Jul. 20, 2014
"We liked this one. I used country ham"
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC