- Arrange eggplant in a single layer in a 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish
- coated with cooking spray. Top with tomato mixture and pasta sauce.
- Sprinkle with remaining mozzarella.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until bubbly. Let
- stand for 5 minutes before serving. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving equals 275 calories, 15 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 60 mg cholesterol, 885 mg sodium, 25 g carbohydrate, 7 g fiber, 13 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 vegetable, 2 fat, 1 starch, 1 lean meat.
Wine: Medium-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.