- wrapper; fold sides toward center and roll tightly. (Keep remaining
- wrappers covered with a damp paper towel until ready to use.) Place
- seam side down on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Repeat.
- Spray tops of egg rolls with cooking spray. Bake at 425° for
- 10-15 minutes or until lightly browned. Yield: 8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: One serving (2 each) equals 261 calories,518 mg sodium, 27 mg cholesterol, 45 gm carbohydrate, 13 gm protein, 3 gm fat. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 starch, 1 lean meat.
This recipe pairs well with a medium white wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Protea Chenin Blanc South Africa 2011
. Honeysuckle and pear, with a hint of lemon, makes this perfect with any fish or chicken dish. Buy now and get 2 bottles for $29.99. Order Now