“This healthy dish goes together in minutes," says Sharon Semph of Salem, Oregon. "I make it often for my family because we all enjoy it, and there’s never much to clean up!” —
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 4 halibut steaks (6 ounces each)
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon chopped dill pickle
- 1 tablespoon chopped green onion
- 1/2 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the flour, salt and pepper. Add halibut, one piece at a time, and shake to coat. Place in a 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, combine the sour cream, mayonnaise, pickle, onion, dill, lemon juice and seasoned salt; spread evenly over halibut. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Baked Dill Halibut in Light & Tasty August/September 2007, p23
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Baked Dill Halibut
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review