Baked Deli Focaccia Sandwich Recipe
Pesto and focaccia bread make this pretty sandwich deliciously different from most deli sandwiches. This is great to serve at football parties and other group gatherings. —Mary Humeniuk-Smith, Perry Hall, Maryland
- 1 loaf (12 ounces) focaccia bread
- 1/4 cup prepared pesto
- 1/4 pound sliced deli ham
- 1/4 pound sliced deli smoked turkey
- 1/4 pound sliced deli pastrami
- 5 slices process American cheese
- 1/3 cup thinly sliced onion
- 1 small tomato, sliced
- 1/4 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1. Cut focaccia horizontally in half; spread pesto over cut sides. On bread bottom, layer the ham, turkey, pastrami, cheese, onion and tomato. Sprinkle with Italian seasoning. Replace bread top; wrap sandwich in foil.Place on a baking sheet.
- 2. Bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until heated through. Let stand for 10 minutes. Cut into wedges. Yield: 8 servings.
1 serving (1 slice) equals 240 calories, 9 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 30 mg cholesterol, 817 mg sodium, 26 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 15 g protein.
Reviews for Baked Deli Focaccia Sandwich
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC