Baked Crunchy Chicken Recipe
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 can (2.8 ounces) french-fried onions, crushed
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Dash pepper
- 1 broiler/fryer chicken (3 to 4 pounds), cut up
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- In a shallow bowl, whisk egg and milk. In another shallow bowl, combine the onions, cheese, bread crumbs, paprika, salt and pepper. Dip chicken in egg mixture, then roll in onion mixture.
- Place in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Drizzle with butter. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 50-60 minutes or until juices run clear. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Baked Crunchy Chicken(40)
Sort By :
BEST CHICKEN I HAVE EVER MADE IN THE OVEN
Awesome recipe! I have also used this recipe on pork chops and fish. YUM!!
Very nice oven fried chicken. Substituted panko for bread crumbs w/ extra paprika. Cooked perfect in 55 min. Be careful to not over cook. White meat may need to be pulled out at 50 min.
Sweet Baby Jesus this was great. My super picky eight year old loved it too! I make it with drumsticks and no parm. cheese. Yum yum yum.
Under cooked chicken can spoil the whole dinner. Recommend cooking another 15-20 min.