Baked Crunchy Chicken Recipe
- 1 large egg
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 can (2.8 ounces) french-fried onions, crushed
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Dash pepper
- 1 broiler/fryer chicken (3 to 4 pounds), cut up
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1. In a shallow bowl, whisk egg and milk. In another shallow bowl, combine the onions, cheese, bread crumbs, paprika, salt and pepper. Dip chicken in egg mixture, then roll in onion mixture.
- 2. Place in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Drizzle with butter. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 50-60 minutes or until juices run clear. Yield: 4-6 servings.
1 serving equals 418 calories, 28 g fat (11 g saturated fat), 148 mg cholesterol, 423 mg sodium, 8 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 32 g protein.
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.