Baked Crispy Onion Chicken
4-6 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Bake: 45 min.
- 3 cups (6 ounces) French's® Original or Cheddar French Fried Onions
- 1 broiler/fryer chicken (3 to 4 pounds), skinless, cut up
- 1 to 2 eggs, beaten
- Place onions in a resealable plastic bag. Seal bag and lightly crush
- with hands or with a rolling pin. Dip chicken in eggs; then coat
- with crumbs, pressing firmly to adhere.
- Place chicken on a baking sheet. Sprinkle with additional crumbs if
- desired. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 45 minutes or until juices
- run clear. Yield: 4 to 6 servings.
This recipe pairs well with a full-bodied white wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Rutherford Hill Chardonnay 2012 Napa Valley
, a full-bodied classic California Chardonnay with the perfect touch of oak. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $99.99. Order Now