Baked Crescent Cheeseburger Pie Recipe
I grab this recipe when I'm looking for a quick dinner that will bring smiles to everyone at the table. Add a side salad, and presto, the meal is done!—Carolyn Hayes, Marion, Illinois
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 can (8 ounces) tomato sauce
- 1/3 cup ketchup
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 5 to 6 slices process cheese (Velveeta)
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1. In a skillet, cook the beef and onion over medium heat until the meat is no longer pink; drain. Stir in tomato sauce, ketchup, salt and pepper; heat through. Spoon into an ungreased 9-in. pie plate. Arrange the cheese on top.
- 2. Bake at 400° for 2-3 minutes or until cheese begins to warm. Unroll crescent roll dough and separate into triangles. Place over cheese, pressing down on edges of pie plate to seal. Bake 10-12 minutes longer or until golden brown. Let stand for 5 minutes before cutting. Yield: 8 servings.
1 serving (1 piece) equals 301 calories, 17 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 49 mg cholesterol, 857 mg sodium, 17 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 17 g protein.
Reviews for Baked Crescent Cheeseburger Pie
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC