- 2-1/2 pounds uncooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 cup butter, cubed
- 2 medium lemons, thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 4-1/2 teaspoons Creole seasoning
- 3 teaspoons pepper
- 1-1/2 teaspoons minced chives
- 1-1/2 teaspoons cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- Place shrimp in a 3-qt. baking dish. In a small saucepan, combine the remaining ingredients; bring to a boil over medium heat. Pour over shrimp.
- Bake, uncovered, at 400°, for 15-20 minutes or until shrimp turn pink. Remove with a slotted spoon to a serving platter. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Originally published as Baked Creole Shrimp in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2007, p196
This recipe pairs well with a light white wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters White Blend CA, a crisp flavorful wine with hints of citrus. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $69.99. Order Now
Reviews for Baked Creole Shrimp
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review