Baked Cranberry Sauce
For a new twist on the cranberry side at your Thanksgiving meal, try this recipe. It is so easy to whip up.—Marian Ridgeway, Muskegon, Michigan
12 ServingsPrep: 5 min. Bake: 30 min.
- 2 cups fresh or frozen cranberries
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- Place cranberries in a 1-qt. baking dish. Sprinkle with brown sugar
- and cloves. Cover and bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes. Stir after
- 15 minutes. Yield: 1-1/2 cups.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (2 tablespoons) equals 77 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 7 mg sodium, 20 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, trace protein.