Baked Cranberry Relish
"Orange marmalade and walnuts make this chilled cranberry sauce a delightful change from the ordinary," assures Anita Curtis of Camarillo, California. With just five ingredients, it's a simple dish that adds festive color to the table.
6-8 ServingsPrep: 5 min. + chilling Bake: 1 hour
- 4-1/2 cups cranberries
- 1-1/2 cups sugar
- 1 cup chopped walnuts, toasted
- 1 cup orange marmalade
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Toss cranberries and sugar; place in a lightly greased 2-qt. baking
- dish. Cover and bake at 350° for 1 hour. Stir in walnuts,
- marmalade and lemon juice. Refrigerate. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 366 calories, 9 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 24 mg sodium, 73 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 4 g protein.