Baked Crab Rangoon Recipe
- 12 wonton wrappers
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 can (6 ounces) crabmeat, drained, flaked and cartilage removed
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 1. Press wonton wrappers into greased miniature muffin cups. Bake at 350° for 6-7 minutes or until lightly browned.
- 2. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, beat cream cheese and mayonnaise until smooth. Stir in crab and onions; spoon into wonton cups. Bake for 10-12 minutes or until heated through. Serve warm. Yield: 1 dozen.
1 appetizer equals 104 calories, 7 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 25 mg cholesterol, 146 mg sodium, 5 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 4 g protein.
Reviews for Baked Crab Rangoon
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer