- 1 can (6 ounces) crabmeat, drained, flaked
- 4 ounces (1/2 of 8-oz. pkg.) PHILADELPHIA® Neufchatel Cheese, softened
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup KRAFT® Light Mayo Reduced Fat Mayonnaise
- 12 wonton wrappers
- HEAT oven to 350°F.
- COMBINE first 4 ingredients.
- PLACE 1 won ton wrapper in each of 12 muffin pan cups sprayed with cooking spray, extending edges of wrapper over rim of cup. Fill with crab mixture.
- BAKE 18 to 20 min. or until edges of cups are golden brown and filling is heated through. Yield: 12 servings.
Reviews for Baked Crab Rangoon(2)
Sort By :
These were good, and very easy to make, but I prefer the fried version. I think the wonton wrappers absorb some of the frying oil and give them a better flavor. I made these as published in "Taste of Home Christmas," which calls for plain cream cheese, but otherwise is the same. I agree with the previous reviewer that they lack something. But they're pretty good for what they are.
These are good but don't expect them to taste like what you get at your favorite take-out place. They are missing something: ginger, soy sauce??? Not sure what. My family also prefers them with seasoning, salt, pepper, a little garlic. They are good but we were hoping for something a little closer to our favorite from the restaurants.
More Recipe Collections
- Appetizers >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cooking with PHILADELPHIA >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Easy Appetizer Recipes >
- Easy Appetizers >
- Easy Finger Foods >
- Easy Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Hot Appetizer Recipes >