- Spoon mixture into four mounds in a shallow roasting pan coated with
- cooking spray; top each with a Cornish hen half. Cover and bake at
- 375° for 45 minutes. Uncover; bake 15-20 minutes longer or until
- a thermometer reads 180°.
- In a large saucepan, combine remaining nectar and wine. Bring to a
- boil; cook for 5-7 minutes or until reduced to 1/2 cup. Add the
- vinegar, cinnamon and remaining salt and pepper. Reduce heat; cook
- and stir over medium-low heat for 1 minute. Serve with hens and
- rice. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1/2 Cornish hen (skin removed) with 1/2 cup rice and 1 tablespoon apricot sauce equals 610 calories, 28 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 174 mg cholesterol, 744 mg sodium, 47 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 37 g protein.