Baked Corn Casserole Recipe
Casseroles are a staple in my home. This one is great to serve in the fall with any main dish.—Jackie Willingham, Pasadena, Texas
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 can (14-3/4 ounces) cream-style corn
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 can (2.8 ounces) french-fried onions, divided
- 1. In a large bowl, beat together butter and cream cheese. Stir in the kernel corn, cream-style corn, chilies and onion; mix well. Pour into a greased 8-in. square baking dish.
- 2. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 15 minutes. Remove from oven; stir in half of the fried onions. Sprinkle remaining fried onions on top. Bake 15 minutes longer. Yield: 8-10 servings.
1 serving (1 cup) equals 188 calories, 12 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 22 mg cholesterol, 422 mg sodium, 17 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 2 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC