Baked Corn Casserole Recipe
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 can (14-3/4 ounces) cream-style corn
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 can (2.8 ounces) french-fried onions, divided
- 1. In a large bowl, beat together butter and cream cheese. Stir in the kernel corn, cream-style corn, chilies and onion; mix well. Pour into a greased 8-in. square baking dish.
- 2. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 15 minutes. Remove from oven; stir in half of the fried onions. Sprinkle remaining fried onions on top. Bake 15 minutes longer. Yield: 8-10 servings.
1 cup: 188 calories, 12g fat (6g saturated fat), 22mg cholesterol, 422mg sodium, 17g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 2g fiber), 2g protein.
Reviews for Baked Corn Casserole
"I didn't put the chopped onion in, my little ones don't like it, and this did not turn out well."
"This was a hit with my dinner guests--it was a welcome change to the scalloped corn we normally have."