Baked Corn Casserole Recipe
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 can (14-3/4 ounces) cream-style corn
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 can (2.8 ounces) french-fried onions, divided
- 1. In a large bowl, beat together butter and cream cheese. Stir in the kernel corn, cream-style corn, chilies and onion; mix well. Pour into a greased 8-in. square baking dish.
- 2. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 15 minutes. Remove from oven; stir in half of the fried onions. Sprinkle remaining fried onions on top. Bake 15 minutes longer. Yield: 8-10 servings.
1 cup: 188 calories, 12g fat (6g saturated fat), 22mg cholesterol, 422mg sodium, 17g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 2g fiber), 2g protein .
Reviews for Baked Corn Casserole
"I didn't put the chopped onion in, my little ones don't like it, and this did not turn out well."
"This was a hit with my dinner guests--it was a welcome change to the scalloped corn we normally have."