Casseroles are a staple in my home. This one is great to serve in the fall with any main dish.—Jackie Willingham, Pasadena, Texas
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 can (14-3/4 ounces) cream-style corn
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 can (2.8 ounces) french-fried onions, divided
- In a large bowl, beat together butter and cream cheese. Stir in the kernel corn, cream-style corn, chilies and onion; mix well. Pour into a greased 8-in. square baking dish.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 15 minutes. Remove from oven; stir in half of the fried onions. Sprinkle remaining fried onions on top. Bake 15 minutes longer. Yield: 8-10 servings.
Originally published as Baked Corn Casserole in Country Woman July/August 1993, p35
Reviews for Baked Corn Casserole
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Mar. 31, 2015
"I didn't put the chopped onion in, my little ones don't like it, and this did not turn out well."
Reviewed May. 17, 2010
"This was a hit with my dinner guests--it was a welcome change to the scalloped corn we normally have."