- white mixture, then in coconut mixture, patting to help coating
- adhere. Refresh coconut mixture in bowl with reserved mixture as
- Place shrimp on racks of prepared pans. Bake 5-6 minutes on each side
- or until coconut is lightly browned and shrimp turn pink.
- Meanwhile, combine sauce ingredients in a small saucepan; cook and
- stir over medium-low heat until preserves are melted. Serve shrimp
- with sauce. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 6 shrimp with 2 tablespoons sauce equals 367 calories, 9 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 138 mg cholesterol, 290 mg sodium, 51 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 22 g protein.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.