Baked Chops and Fries Recipe
A one-dish meal that's nice enough for company is a rare find, so this one's a treasure. Pop it in the oven, chat with your guests and then serve them a delicious supper.—Anita Bafik, Avonmore, Pennsylvania
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
- 4 bone-in pork loin chops (1/2 inch thick)
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 4 cups frozen steaks fries, thawed
- 2 cups frozen cut green beans, thawed
- 1. Combine the salt, pepper and paprika; sprinkle over pork chops. In a large skillet, brown chops in oil on each side; drain. Remove chops and keep warm. In the same skillet, combine the soup, sour cream, milk and parsley; cook and stir until heated through.
- 2. In a greased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish, layer fries, beans and soup mixture. Top with chops. Cover and bake at 350° for 20 minutes. Uncover; bake 5-10 minutes longer or until meat is tender and vegetables are heated through. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Baked Chops and Fries
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC