- 6 bone-in pork loin chops (1 inch thick and 7 ounces each)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1 jar (8 ounces) process cheese sauce
- 1/2 cup 2% milk
- 4 cups frozen cottage fries
- 1 can (2.8 ounces) french-fried onions, divided
- 4 cups frozen broccoli florets
- In a large skillet, brown pork chops in oil; sprinkle with seasoned salt. In a small bowl, combine cheese sauce and milk until blended.
- Spread into a greased 13x9-in. baking dish. Top with cottage fries and half of the onions. Layer with broccoli and pork chops.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 45 minutes. Sprinkle with remaining onions. Bake 10 minutes longer or until a meat thermometer reads 160°. Yield: 6 servings.
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Baked Chops and Cottage Fries
"This turned out really well. It was even kind of pretty when it came out of the oven. Flavors were good. I couldn't find cottage fries, so I used natural cut potato fries instead. I'll definitely make it again."
"Only ok. I did make slight changes, used boneless ribs & mini tater tots, but rest was the same. Not gonna do it again."
"this was yummy."