- pepper. Cook until bouillon is dissolved. In a small bowl, combine
- flour and cream until smooth; gradually stir into broth. Bring to a
- boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Stir in
- chilies; cook until heated through. To serve, cut chimichangas in
- half; top with sauce. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: One serving (1 chimichanga with 1/4 cup sauce) equals 423 calories, 9 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 57 mg cholesterol, 1,326 mg sodium, 47 g carbohydrate, 7 g fiber, 32 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 starch, 3 lean meat, 1/2 fat.
This recipe pairs well with a full-bodied white wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Rutherford Hill Chardonnay 2012 Napa Valley
, a full-bodied classic California Chardonnay with the perfect touch of oak. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $99.99. Order Now