- ingredients; bring to a boil, stirring occasionally. Reduce heat;
- cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine flour, cornmeal, baking powder and salt in a bowl.
- Beat egg, milk and sour cream until smooth; stir into dry
- ingredients just until moistened.
- Transfer chili to an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Drop
- batter by heaping teaspoonfuls onto hot chili. Bake, uncovered, at
- 400° for 15-17 minutes or until biscuits are lightly browned.
- Yield: 8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 411 calories, 12 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 76 mg cholesterol, 1,094 mg sodium, 51 g carbohydrate, 8 g fiber, 22 g protein.