Baked Chicken Quesadillas Recipe
- 4 flour tortillas (8 inches)
- 1 package (6 ounces) ready-to-use Southwestern chicken strips
- 1 can (10 ounces) diced tomatoes and green chilies, well drained
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Mexican cheese blend
- Shredded lettuce, sliced ripe olives and chopped tomatoes, optional
- 1. Coat one side of two tortillas with cooking spray; place coated side down on an ungreased baking sheet. Top each with chicken, tomatoes and cheese. Cover with remaining tortillas; spritz tops with cooking spray.
- 2. Bake at 450° for 10 minutes or until golden brown. Cut into wedges. Garnish with lettuce, olives and tomatoes if desired. Yield: 2-4 servings.
1 each: 323 calories, 14g fat (7g saturated fat), 53mg cholesterol, 936mg sodium, 29g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 1g fiber), 21g protein .
Reviews for Baked Chicken Quesadillas
"Easy and very tasty!! Used whole wheat tortillas..."
"Excellent! My husband loved them."
"I made my own fresh chicken with Mrs. Dash Southwest Chipotle seasoning, as well as homemade guacamole to go on top. Delish!"
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.