Baked Chicken on the Grill Recipe
- 2/3 cup biscuit/baking mix
- 1-1/2 teaspoons paprika
- 1-1/4 teaspoons seasoned salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 broiler/fryer chicken (3 to 3-1/2 pounds), cut up
- 1. Place dry baking mix, paprika, seasoned salt and pepper in a large resealable plastic bag. Close and shake to mix. Add chicken, a few pieces at a time, and shake to coat.
- 2. Place chicken in a greased metal or foil 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Place on grill. Cover and grill over low heat, for 30-40 minutes on each side or until juices run clear. Yield: 4 servings.
1 serving (12 ounces) equals 453 calories, 24 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 131 mg cholesterol, 840 mg sodium, 13 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 43 g protein.
Reviews for Baked Chicken on the Grill
"This recipe is a keeper! So easy and so tasty! Great for the summer time as you aren't heating the oven up for an awesome dish!"
"I made this last night and it was wonderful. Also easy to do on a day I worked overtime."
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.