Baked Chicken on the Grill Recipe
- 2/3 cup biscuit/baking mix
- 1-1/2 teaspoons paprika
- 1-1/4 teaspoons seasoned salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 broiler/fryer chicken (3 to 3-1/2 pounds), cut up
- 1. Place dry baking mix, paprika, seasoned salt and pepper in a large resealable plastic bag. Close and shake to mix. Add chicken, a few pieces at a time, and shake to coat.
- 2. Place chicken in a greased metal or foil 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Place on grill. Cover and grill over low heat, for 30-40 minutes on each side or until juices run clear. Yield: 4 servings.
1 serving (12 ounces) equals 453 calories, 24 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 131 mg cholesterol, 840 mg sodium, 13 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 43 g protein.
Reviews for Baked Chicken on the Grill
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.