Baked Chicken on the Grill Recipe
I first made this chicken one hot summer when the family wanted baked chicken...and I wanted to keep the kitchen cool. Now they never seem to request the oven-baked variety!
- 2/3 cup biscuit/baking mix
- 1-1/2 teaspoons paprika
- 1-1/4 teaspoons seasoned salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 broiler/fryer chicken (3 to 3-1/2 pounds), cut up
- 1. Place dry baking mix, paprika, seasoned salt and pepper in a large resealable plastic bag. Close and shake to mix. Add chicken, a few pieces at a time, and shake to coat.
- 2. Place chicken in a greased metal or foil 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Place on grill. Cover and grill over low heat, for 30-40 minutes on each side or until juices run clear. Yield: 4 servings.
12 ounce-weight: 453 calories, 24g fat (7g saturated fat), 131mg cholesterol, 840mg sodium, 13g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 1g fiber), 43g protein.
Reviews for Baked Chicken on the Grill
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC