- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into thin strips
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) diced tomatoes and green chilies, drained
- 1 medium onion, cut into thin strips
- 1 medium green pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, cut into thin strips
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 12 flour tortillas (6 inches), warmed
- In a 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray, combine the chicken, tomatoes, onion and peppers. Combine the oil, chili powder, cumin and salt. Drizzle over chicken mixture; toss to coat.
- Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 20-25 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink and vegetables are tender. Spoon onto tortillas; fold in sides. Yield: 6 servings.
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Baked Chicken Fajitas
Sort By :
"Good, but thought the fajitas could have used a little more flavor!"
"I have never liked the fajitas I've made at home until I found this recipe. It's fantastic and so easy! I made my own whole wheat tortillas while it baked. [My only change was adding a sliced fresh jalepeno pepper to the mix. Yum!]"
"I used a bit more oil and put everything in a ziplock bag. I let it marinate for a day or more before I throw it in a pan. Easy and quick to do ahead. I have taken the bag to a friend with all the fixings when she had a boby. Easy."
"Can't beat something that's this easy, flavorful, and still relatively healthy."
"Love how quick and easy this is to make. A family favorite for sure."