- 1-1/3 cups chopped fresh broccoli stir-fry vegetable blend
- 1 cup shredded cooked chicken breast
- 4-1/2 teaspoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 8 egg roll wrappers
- In a small bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Place 1/4 cup chicken mixture in the center of one egg roll wrapper. Fold bottom corner over filling; fold sides toward center. Moisten remaining corner with water; roll up tightly to seal. Repeat with remaining wrappers and filling.
- Place seam side down on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Spray tops of egg rolls with cooking spray. Bake at 425° for 10-15 minutes or until lightly browned. Serve warm. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 8 egg rolls.
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
Reviews for Baked Chicken Egg Rolls
Sort By :
"Easy to make & delicious!"
"These tasted so good. I used to work in a Chinese restaurant that had the best egg rolls. Since moving to North Carolina the egg rolls I have had here just are so bland. These have a very similar flavor to the ones I fell in love with. The only thing I did differently is I used the broccoli slaw mix found in the fresh produce section of the grocery store instead of broccoli stir fry mix, because the slaw mix is shredded."
"this is a great recipe. i liked that idea tobake rather then fry the eggrolls. i would use ground pork rather then chicken for a different twist on this recipe"
"only thing i did diffrent is i got the cabbage mix pre package and added that also"
"I am so glad to see this recipe! We love egg rolls & how convenient to make them at home with little cost! I am going to try using soft shells like I was going to make taco's. Hope it works or, turns out good!"