Baked Chicken Cordon Bleu
With only six ingredients, this entree packs loads of flavor. This tempting dish is easy enough for a weeknight, but special enough for guests as well. Sarah Christenson - Lone Tree, Colorado
4 ServingsPrep: 15 min. Bake: 35 min.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (6 ounces each)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 thin slices prosciutto or deli ham
- 1/2 cup shredded Asiago cheese
- 1/4 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- Flatten chicken to 1/4-in. thickness; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Top each with prosciutto and cheese. Roll up and tuck in ends;
- secure with toothpicks.
- Transfer to an 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle with bread crumbs. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 35-45
- minutes or until juices run clear. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving equals 291 calories, 10 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 119 mg cholesterol, 645 mg sodium, 6 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 43 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 6 lean meat, 1/2 fat.