With only six ingredients, this entree packs loads of flavor. This tempting dish is easy enough for a weeknight, but special enough for guests as well. Sarah Christenson - Lone Tree, Colorado
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (6 ounces each)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 thin slices prosciutto or deli ham
- 1/2 cup shredded Asiago cheese
- 1/4 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- Flatten chicken to 1/4-in. thickness; sprinkle with salt and pepper. Top each with prosciutto and cheese. Roll up and tuck in ends; secure with toothpicks.
- Transfer to an 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray. Sprinkle with bread crumbs. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 35-45 minutes or until juices run clear. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Baked Chicken Cordon Bleu in Healthy Cooking February/March 2010, p45
Reviews for Baked Chicken Cordon Bleu
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review