Baked Chicken Breasts Supreme Recipe
- 1-1/2 cups plain yogurt or sour cream
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon celery seed
- 1/2 teaspoon Hungarian sweet paprika
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, optional
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 8 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- 2 cups fine dry bread crumbs
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine first eight ingredients; add chicken. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate overnight.
- Place bread crumbs in a shallow bowl. Drain and remove chicken from marinade; coat each piece with crumbs.
- Arrange on a shallow baking pan. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 45 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 170°. Yield: 8 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Baked Chicken Breasts Supreme(5)
Sort By :
This was really good. The marinade infused the chicken well and it was easy to make.
Based on a previous review, I cut the yogurt and lemon juice in half, keeping the rest the same, to add more flavor, and also was using 1 lb chicken. Used seasoned bread crumbs also; probably would have had plenty of flavor even without. Marinated about 5 hrs. Turned out very moist and full of flavor.
The breading never browned and was mushy.
I wound up marinating mine for a little under 48 hours, and it wasn't as flavorful as I'd hoped.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Baked Chicken >
- Baked Chicken >
- Boneless Chicken Recipes >
- Chicken Breast Recipes >
- Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Chicken Main Dishes >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Diabetic Dinner Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >