- 3 to 4 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 3 cups frozen chopped broccoli, thawed
- 2 cans (10-3/4 ounces each) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup crushed butter-flavored crackers (about 25)
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- In a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish, layer chicken and broccoli. In a bowl, combine soup and mayonnaise; spoon over the broccoli. Sprinkle with cheese. Combine the crackers and butter; sprinkle over the cheese. Top with almonds. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 45-50 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Baked Chicken Amandine
"This recipe was very good. My husband used all the sliced almonds in his granola so I didn't have any of those, but it was still very good. And I used freshly steamed broccoli instead of frozen/thawed broccoli. Hats off to the cook/author of this recipe. My daughter even asked me to make it for her boyfriend- ya know it's good when it rates serving when wanting to impress."